The SAN FRANCISCO® exquisite incline overhang. A Beauty-Mark® brand made by Marvelawnings. This is the most mainstream for both the private and the business structures. Be that as it may, don’t be tricked by the excellence and the style of the San Francisco®. Albeit simple to assemble,it has a full edge underneath and it has been designed and tried to withstand genuine climate conditions. Try not to be tricked by other secluded overhangs in the market.
The SAN FRANCISCO® They will fall and tear far from your home in breezy breeze conditions. Our stationary overhang structures are tried and added to the product offering when they can withstand high wind and snow loads. The casing is auxiliary aluminum and the texture is 100% arrangement colored acrylic. Your choices incorporate texture and valance decisions. Signage is accessible for an additional charge. You will discover signage in embellishments.
- Beauty-Mark® brand by Marvelawnings
- Fixed Window/Entry Awning
- 5 Year Limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Modular but heavy duty commercial grade
- Residential/Commercial applications
- Structural aluminum frame
- Assembly required
- Height includes 7″ valance
- 5 valance styles to choose from: Sahara, Seashore, Nautica, Straight, No valance
- Inset and Custom sizes: Can be customized to fit inside the window frame/brick (inset). For inset awnings or custom size, please call us at 800-200-5997 with your order number
- Beauty-Mark® Docryl fabrics & trims -100% solution dyed acrylic (300 denier x 300 denier – 8 oz)
- See swatch images
- Water, fade and mildew resistant
- Up to 50% energy cost savings per adjacent inside area
- Tested for heavy wind/snow loads
- Options: Color, Valance, Trim, Graphics (Graphics may be ordered for an extra charge)
- Tools required: Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: For technical questions or changes to your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-203-7049 or 800-200-5997.
- IMAGES AND VIDEOS: We would love to post any/all photos or videos of your project. Before/after, assembly, installation or all three. Please email them to email@example.com
- Ordering Notes: For delivery purposes, please provide a cell number so delivery driver can call when your order is ready to be delivered. If you do not feel comfortable providing that information you may call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457 to check on delivery dates, times or changes to your order.
Please DO NOT accept delivery of the awning without inspecting it for damages. If upon inspection you find that the awning is damaged, allow the item to return and immediately call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457.
Please make sure to plan accordingly for delivery of the awning our shipping service is curb side only. This means the driver is under no obligation to move the awning any further than the curb of your home or apartment.
We are always looking for ways to improve our product and better serve our customers. Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, images, and suggestions. We would be happy to receive your feedback.
Ordering Notes: For delivery purposes, please provide a phone number so the delivery driver can call when your order is ready to be delivered. If you do not feel comfortable providing that information, you may call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457 to check on delivery dates, times or changes to your order.
Frame Warranty: 5 Year limited parts warranty for any manufacturing defects only and will not cover labor
Fabric Warranty: 5 Year limited
30 day return policy from when the item is received
Returns accepted with any standard size (non-custom and graphic are not returnable) awning in restocking working condition, less a 25% restocking fee
Customers are responsible for shipping the item back
*Fixed Awnings over 10ft wide are non-refundable
Charleston, Dallas Retro, Houstonian, Mesa New Yorker, San Francisco, Santa Fe Savannah
- F – 4″ Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or Swinging Door.
- A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep)
- A – 10” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings 3” deep or greater)
- A – Except for entries with Out-Swinging doors, the drop is a personal prefernce. Hint: The greater the drop = more energy savings but less interior light.
- C – For entries with low overhead clearance (low roof lines) please see items designated “Low Roof Line Entry Awning”
- D – Every awning is 4.5″ wider than the window/door size it is representing (B). This is for mounting purposes. (Example : 3” San Francisco is actually 40.5” wide)
- G – Valance Height (Residential = 6”, 7” / Commercial = 8”, 10”)
- E – Height Measurements INCLUDE Valance in the measurements for all awnings.