The New Yorker is a rigid valance awning that is reminiscent of all the small delis in the Big Apple. You will be glad to hear that its materials are anti-microbial and that is the reason why it’s most popular with restaurants. This type of fixed awning is not just reserved for those in the restaurant business; it is accessible for anyone looking to add a modern city touch to their place.
Additional fabric is available in an assortment of colors and lengths. Awning sizing ranges from 16’ to 58’ in height.
- New Yorker- The Rigid Valance Window/Entry Awning
- Beauty-Mark® brand by Marvelawnings
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size and Projections
- Height varies from 16 inches to 58 inches
- Projection varies from 30 inches to 48 inches
- Width varies from 40.5 inches to 244.5 inches
- Inset and Custom sizes: Can be customized to fit inside the window frame/brick (inset). For inset awnings or custom size, please call us at 800-200-5997 with your order number
- Height includes 7″ rigid valance
- Standard coated, steel, wall mount brackets
- instruction manual provided
- installation anchors and bolts are not provided
- 100% solution dyed acrylic
- water, fade, and mildew resistant
- UV and water resistant coatings.
- Up to 50% energy cost savings per adjacent inside area
- Tested for heavy wind and snow loads
- see swatch tab for color options
- Beauty-Mark® Docryl fabrics & trims -100% solution dyed acrylic (8 oz wt)
- Professional grade
- Modular but heavy duty commercial grade
- Structural aluminum frame
- Assembly required
- Residential/Commercial applications
- Number of installers required- two
- Installation time: 1-2 hours (depending on size)
- tools required- electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, and ladder
Please DO NOT accept delivery of the awning without inspecting it for damages. If upon inspection you find that the awning is damaged, allow the item to return and immediately call Marvelawnings at 800-200-5997.
Please make sure to plan accordingly for delivery of the awning our shipping service is curb side only. This means the driver is under no obligation to move the awning any further than the curb of your home or apartment.
We are always looking for ways to improve our product and better serve our customers. Please email, email@example.com with ideas, images, and suggestions. We would be happy to receive your feedback.
Ordering Notes: For delivery purposes, please provide a phone number so the delivery driver can call when your order is ready to be delivered. If you do not feel comfortable providing that information, you may call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457 to check on delivery dates, times or changes to your order.
- 5 Year limited parts warranty for any manufacturing defects only and will not cover labor.
- 5-Year limited
Refer to the Fixed Awning warranty link in the Documentation tab for more warranty details.
30 day return policy from when the item is received
Returns accepted with any standard size (non-custom and graphic are not returnable) awning in restocking working condition, less a 25% restocking fee
Customers are responsible for shipping the item back
*Fixed Awnings over 10ft wide are non-refundable
Charleston, Dallas Retro, Houstonian, Mesa New Yorker, San Francisco, Santa Fe Savannah
- F – 4″ Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or Swinging Door.
- A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep)
- A – 10” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings 3” deep or greater)
- A – Except for entries with Out-Swinging doors, the drop is a personal prefernce. Hint: The greater the drop = more energy savings but less interior light.
- C – For entries with low overhead clearance (low roof lines) please see items designated “Low Roof Line Entry Awning”
- D – Every awning is 4.5″ wider than the window/door size it is representing (B). This is for mounting purposes. (Example : 3” San Francisco is actually 40.5” wide)
- G – Valance Height (Residential = 6”, 7” / Commercial = 8”, 10”)
- E – Height Measurements INCLUDE Valance in the measurements for all awnings.