The Houstonian is a metal standing seam awning. This fixed awning comes in the following colors: black, bronze, copper, dove gray, pewter, and terra cotta. Sizing is available for 3’ through 8’ windows and width ranges from 44’ to 104’. This awning will not budge while it protects your window. Its range in colors is perfect for those that are working with a neutral palette.
- Beauty-Mark® brand by Marvelawnings
- Fixed Window/Entry Awning
- 5 Year Limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Modular but heavy duty commercial grade
- Residential/Commercial applications
- Aluminum panels and a powder coated steel frame
- See patina images
- Up to 50% energy cost savings per adjacent inside area
- Tested for heavy wind/snow loads
- Tools required: Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: For technical questions or changes to your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-617-8457.
- IMAGES AND VIDEOS: We would love to post any/all photos or videos of your project. Before/after, assembly, installation or all three. Please email them to email@example.com
- Ordering Notes: For delivery purposes, please provide a cell number so delivery driver can call when your order is ready to be delivered. If you do not feel comfortable providing that information you may call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457 to check on delivery dates, times or changes to your order.
n order to get full refund, please return the item(s) to us in their original packing in unopened and undamaged condition, with all original tags/labels attached along with proof of purchase within Seven (7) days from date of receipt of items(s) at your end
Shipping Policy. Domestic orders (within India) would be processed within 2 working days and shipped through a domestic courier company. Most orders are delivered within 10 days from the date of invoice.
Charleston, Dallas Retro, Houstonian, Mesa New Yorker, San Francisco, Santa Fe Savannah
- F – 4″ Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or Swinging Door.
- A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep)
- A – 10” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings 3” deep or greater)
- A – Except for entries with Out-Swinging doors, the drop is a personal prefernce. Hint: The greater the drop = more energy savings but less interior light.
- C – For entries with low overhead clearance (low roof lines) please see items designated “Low Roof Line Entry Awning”
- D – Every awning is 4.5″ wider than the window/door size it is representing (B). This is for mounting purposes. (Example : 3” San Francisco is actually 40.5” wide)
- G – Valance Height (Residential = 6”, 7” / Commercial = 8”, 10”)
- E – Height Measurements INCLUDE Valance in the measurements for all awnings.