The Hampton is a Heavy-Duty Full Cassette Awning that can be ordered to have manual or motorized functions. This retractable awning includes a remote. It is perfect for those days where you want to sit back and relax without having the sun in your eyes. These retractable awnings come in a wide number of color varieties including pinstripe designs and cream colors. The fabric is waterproof and fade resistant.
- Hampton- Heavy Duty Full Cassette Manual/Motorized Retractable Awning
- Patio style
- Beauty-Mark Brand by Marvelawnings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available Sizes:
- Widths with 7’ Projections: 8’
- Widths with 8’ Projection: 10’
- Widths with 10′ Projections: 12’, 14’, 16’, 18’, 20’, 24′
- Adjustable pitch
- Heavy- duty professional grade
- Structural steel and aluminum frame powder coated in a clean white color for rust prevention
- High strength lateral arms with dual stainless steel cables inside and encased in honey comb compartments for superior strength
- Awnings are not designed for use during inclement weather, including light rain
- Can withstand wind speeds up to 30 mph
- Beauty-Mark Brand
- Available Colors: See swatch tab for color options
- 100% woven in solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns
- Treated with UV and water resistant coatings
- Prevent color fading and mildew
- Acrylic is the #1 one fabric of choice for outdoor weather endurance
Motorized and/or Manual:
- Manual Retraction – Yes (standard)
- Motorized Retraction- Yes (optional)
- Designed for any wall and roof mount applications
- Product comes assembled and ready to install
- Number of Installers Required: 2 or more (depending on width)
- Installation Clearance: 10 in. H x W of the awning
- Installation Time: 1-2 Hours (varies with size)
- Tools Required: electric drill, adjustable wrench, Philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, ladder
- Instruction Manual
- Hampton Valance-10 inch removable valance that can be stored away in the winter season
- Rocker arm/crank handle for manual option
- Standard, powder coated, steel wall mount brackets
- Worm gear 11:1
- Installation anchors and bolts are not provided
- Optional accessories: roof mount brackets, winter cover and wind sensor. These can be purchased separately in accessories.
n order to get full refund, please return the item(s) to us in their original packing in unopened and undamaged condition, with all original tags/labels attached along with proof of purchase within Seven (7) days from date of receipt of items(s) at your end
Shipping Policy. Domestic orders (within US) would be processed within 2 working days and shipped through a domestic courier company. Most orders are delivered within 10 days from the date of invoice.
Galveston, Hampton, California
- A – Measure the length od wall space you have available. Then choose from one of our standard widths.
- B – 10” Min Clear Horizontal Mounting Space (must be clear space for full length of awning).
- C – 80” Minimum Height from floor to Bottom of Awning (*ft. is Ideal).
- D – Projection (distance Available to you from wall to end of your awning).
- Valance Height – 10”, Valance Style – Sahara.
- AdjustablePitch – 0” pitch to 24” pitch (front bar).