A benchmark of quality and durability in the world of retractable awnings, the Destin LX comes with heavy-duty framework that will withstand as much use as you can give it. Its protective aluminum hood will add an elegant, modern simplicity to your building’s exterior when the awning is retracted, while also extending the fabric’s life by shielding it from outdoor elements. With customization of widths up to 24 feet and several different colors and designs to choose from, your Destin LX will boost curb appeal while expanding livable area. You can also choose between motorized and manual options, both which allow you to retract the awning with ease.
- Destin LX- Heavy Duty Manual/Motorized Retractable Awning
- Patio style
- Beauty-Mark Brand by Marvelawnings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available Sizes:’
- 5′ Width with 3’ Projection
- 10′ Width with 8’ Projection
- 12’, 14’, 16’, 18’, 20’, 24′ Widths with 10’ Projections
- 14′, 16′, 18′ Widths are available in 11′ and 12′ Projections
- Adjustable pitch
- Heavy- duty professional grade
- Structural steel and aluminum frame powder coated in a clean white color for rust prevention
- Multi-chamber lateral arms that include dual stainless steel cables inside
- Awnings are not designed for use during inclement weather, including light rain
- Can withstand wind speeds up to 30 mph
- Beauty-Mark Brand
- Available Colors: Please see swatch tab for color options
- Acrylic is the number one fabric of choice for outdoor weather endurance
- 100% woven in solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns
- Treated with UV and water resistant coatings
- Acrylic fabric prevents color fading and mildew
Motorized and/or Manual:
- Manual Retraction – Yes (standard)
- Motorized Retraction- Yes (optional)
- Designed for any wall and roof mount applications
- Product comes assembled and ready to install
- Number of Installers Required: 2 or more (depending on width)
- Installation Clearance: 10 in. H x W of the awning
- Installation Time: 1-2 Hours (varies with size)
- Tools Required: electric drill, adjustable wrench, Philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, ladder
- Instruction Manual
- Destin LX Valance- 10 inch removable valance that can be stored away in the winter season
- Rocker arm/crank handle for manual option
- Remote control for motorized option
- Standard, powder coated, steel wall mount brackets
- Worm gear 11:1
- Installation anchors and bolts are not provided
- Optional accessories: Roof mount brackets, winter cover, breeze supports, wind sensors. These can be purchased separately in accessories.
n order to get full refund, please return the item(s) to us in their original packing in unopened and undamaged condition, with all original tags/labels attached along with proof of purchase within Seven (7) days from date of receipt of items(s) at your end
Shipping Policy. Domestic orders (within India) would be processed within 2 working days and shipped through a domestic courier company. Most orders are delivered within 10 days from the date of invoice.
Applicable for awnings manufactured at Awntech Corporation
- Awning Warranty
- 5 year Pro-rated* awning warranty
- 5 year Pro-rated* fabric warranty
- 5 year Pro-rated* frame warranty
- 1 year limited warranty on the lateral arms
- 1 year limited warranty for all electronics and will apply only for replacement parts
Refer to the warranty link in the documentation tab for more warranty details.
Galveston, Hampton, California
- A – Measure the length od wall space you have available. Then choose from one of our standard widths.
- B – 10” Min Clear Horizontal Mounting Space (must be clear space for full length of awning).
- C – 80” Minimum Height from floor to Bottom of Awning (*ft. is Ideal).
- D – Projection (distance Available to you from wall to end of your awning).
- Valance Height – 10”, Valance Style – Sahara.
- AdjustablePitch – 0” pitch to 24” pitch (front bar).