The Dallas Retro Beauty-Mark Fixed Awning pays homage to the contemporary architectural stylings of Dallas, Texas. Sleek yet rugged, this awning’s aluminum framework and open-sided design make it perfect for creating comfortable shade on stiflingly hot days. With a flat, angled body, the Dallas Retro will keep sun and rain off the front of your building while accentuating its aesthetic beauty. The Dallas Retro is also designed with symmetry and simplicity in mind, adding fresh sophistication and an eclectic flair that you will love. Customize your awning by selecting your preferred fabric, height, projection, and valance.
- Dallas Retro Open-Sided Fixed Awning
- Door/Window Style
- Beauty-Mark Brand by Marvelawnings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available Sizes:
- Widths: 3 thru 5 foot, (every 2 foot) 8 thru 20 foot, (every 5 foot) 20 thru 50 foot
- Height x Projection (in inches): 16×30, 18×24, 18×36, 24×36, 24×42, 24×48, 31×24, 44×24, 44×36, 44×48, 56×36, and 56×48
- Aluminum frame
- Can withstand wind speeds up to 30 mph
- Beauty-Mark Brand
- Available Colors: Any color we have available on the swatch tab
- 100% woven in solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns
- Treated with UV and water resistant coatings
- Prevent color fading and mildew
- Acrylic is the #1 one fabric of choice for outdoor weather endurance
- Designed for any wall application
- 100% assembled and ready to install
- Number of Installers Required: 2 or more (depending on width)
- Installation Clearance: The Height of the awning purchased
- Installation Time: About 1 hour
- Tools Required: electric drill, adjustable wrench, Philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, ladder
- Instruction Manual
- All the bars of the frame and the fabric
- Z-brackets for installation
- Installation anchors and bolts are not provided
Applicable for awnings manufactured at Marvelawnings Corporation
- Awning Warranty
- 5 year Pro-rated* awning warranty
- 5 year Pro-rated* fabric warranty
- 5 year Pro-rated* frame warranty
Refer to the warranty link in the documentation tab for more warranty details.
3-4 week delivery during busy season (US spring and summer months)
2-3 week delivery during off season
All fixed awnings ship FedEx Express
Shipping permitted only to USA and Canada
Shipping for custom orders varies
Please DO NOT accept delivery of the awning without inspecting it for damages. If upon inspection you find that the awning is damaged, allow the item to return and immediately call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457.
Please make sure to plan accordingly for delivery of the awning our shipping service is curb side only. This means the driver is under no obligation to move the awning any further than the curb of your home or apartment.
We are always looking for ways to improve our product and better serve our customers. Please email, email@example.com with ideas, images, and suggestions. We would be happy to receive your feedback.
Ordering Notes: For delivery purposes, please provide a phone number so the delivery driver can call when your order is ready to be delivered. If you do not feel comfortable providing that information, you may call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457 to check on delivery dates, times or changes to your order.
Charleston, Dallas Retro, Houstonian, Mesa New Yorker, San Francisco, Santa Fe Savannah
- F – 4″ Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or Swinging Door.
- A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep)
- A – 10” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings 3” deep or greater)
- A – Except for entries with Out-Swinging doors, the drop is a personal prefernce.
Hint: The greater the drop = more energy savings but less interior light.
- C – For entries with low overhead clearance (low roof lines) please see items designated “Low Roof Line Entry Awning”
- D – Every awning is 4.5″ wider than the window/door size it is representing (B). This is for mounting purposes. (Example : 3” San Francisco is actually 40.5” wide)
- G – Valance Height (Residential = 6”, 7” / Commercial = 8”, 10”)
- E – Height Measurements INCLUDE Valance in the measurements for all awnings.