The SANTA FE® contorted metal rope canopy by Marvelawnings) This shade will add compositional polish to any home or business . The Santa Fet® is most famous with upscale homes and eateries. Be that as it may, don’t be tricked by the magnificence and the class of the SANTA FE®.
The SANTA FE® albeit simple to amass, it has a full casing underneath and it has been built and tried to withstand genuine climate conditions. Try not to be tricked by other measured canopies in the market. They will fall and tear far from your home in breezy breeze conditions.
Our stationary shades are not added to the product offering until they can withstand high breezes and snow loads. The edge is all basic aluminum and the texture is 100% arrangement colored acrylic. You will have a decision of numerous hues to look over and furthermore valance style. Signage is accessible and discretionary.
- Santa Fe- Twisted Metal Rope Fixed Awning
- Modular but heavy duty commercial grade
- Beauty-Mark® brand by Marvelawnings
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size and Projections
- Width: 3 feet to 50 feet
- Height: 18 inches to 56 inches
- Projections: 12 inches to 48 inches
- Height includes 7″ valance
- instruction manual provided
- 5 valance styles to choose from: Sahara, Seashore, Nautica, Straight, No valance
- installation anchors and bolts are not provided
- Inset and Custom sizes: Can be customized to fit inside the window frame/brick (inset). For inset awnings or custom size, please call us at 800-200-5997 with your order number
- Beauty-Mark® Docryl fabrics & trims -100% solution dyed acrylic (300 denier x 300 denier – 8 oz)
- Water, fade, and mildew resistant
- UV and water resistant coatings
- Up to 50% energy cost savings per adjacent inside area
- Tested for heavy wind/snow loads
- Options: Color, Valance, Trim, Graphics (Graphics may be ordered for an extra charge)
- see swatch tab for color options
- Modular but heavy duty commercial grade
- Professional grade, Structural aluminum frame
- Assembly required
- Residential/Commercial applications
- the awning is designed for any wall mount applications
- Number of people required- 2
- Installation time: 1-2 hours (depending on size)
- tools required- electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, and ladder
Please DO NOT accept delivery of the awning without inspecting it for damages. If upon inspection you find that the awning is damaged, allow the item to return and immediately call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457.
Please make sure to plan accordingly for delivery of the awning our shipping service is curb side only. This means the driver is under no obligation to move the awning any further than the curb of your home or apartment.
We are always looking for ways to improve our product and better serve our customers. Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, images, and suggestions. We would be happy to receive your feedback.
Ordering Notes: For delivery purposes, please provide a phone number so the delivery driver can call when your order is ready to be delivered. If you do not feel comfortable providing that information, you may call Marvelawnings at 800-617-8457 to check on delivery dates, times or changes to your order.
- 5 Year limited parts warranty for any manufacturing defects only and will not cover labor.
- 5-Year limited
Refer to the Fixed Awning warranty link in the Documentation tab for more warranty details
30 day return policy from when the item is received
Returns accepted with any standard size (non-custom and graphic are not returnable) awning in restocking working condition, less a 25% restocking fee
Customers are responsible for shipping the item back
*Fixed Awnings over 10ft wide are non-refundable
Charleston, Dallas Retro, Houstonian, Mesa New Yorker, San Francisco, Santa Fe Savannah
- F – 4″ Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or Swinging Door.
- A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep)
- A – 10” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings 3” deep or greater)
- A – Except for entries with Out-Swinging doors, the drop is a personal prefernce. Hint: The greater the drop = more energy savings but less interior light.
- C – For entries with low overhead clearance (low roof lines) please see items designated “Low Roof Line Entry Awning”
- D – Every awning is 4.5″ wider than the window/door size it is representing (B). This is for mounting purposes. (Example : 3” San Francisco is actually 40.5” wide)
- G – Valance Height (Residential = 6”, 7” / Commercial = 8”, 10”)
- E – Height Measurements INCLUDE Valance in the measurements for all awnings.