Crescent Shaped Awning
The Nantucket is a crescent shaped awning that will have heads turning. The fixed awning is not only stylish but practical as well. It can withstand the harshest of weather conditions and provide protection. The instalment process is quick and simple. You have the option to add additional fabric and a valence. Additional fabric is available in an assortment of colors and lengths. Awning sizing ranges from 31’ to 56’ in height.
- Nantucket Crescent Shaped Fixed Awning
- Door/Window Style
- Beauty-Mark Brand by Marvelawnings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available Sizes:
- Widths: 3 thru 5 foot, (every 2 foot) 8 thru 20 foot
- Height x Projection (in inches): 31×24, 44×36, and 56×48
- Aluminum frame
- Can withstand wind speeds up to 30 mph
- Beauty-Mark Brand
- Available Colors: Any color we have available on the swatch tab
- 100% woven in solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns
- Treated with UV and water resistant coatings
- Prevent color fading and mildew
- Acrylic is the #1 one fabric of choice for outdoor weather endurance
- Designed for any wall application
- 100% assembled and ready to install
- Number of Installers Required: 2 or more (depending on width)
- Installation Clearance: The Height of the awning purchased
- Installation Time: About 1 hour
- Tools Required: electric drill, adjustable wrench, Philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, ladder
- Instruction Manual
- All the bars of the frame and the fabric
- Z-brackets for installation
- Installation anchors and bolts are not provided
n order to get full refund, please return the item(s) to us in their original packing in unopened and undamaged condition, with all original tags/labels attached along with proof of purchase within Seven (7) days from date of receipt of items(s) at your end
Shipping Policy. Domestic orders (within India) would be processed within 2 working days and shipped through a domestic courier company. Most orders are delivered within 10 days from the date of invoice.
Charleston, Dallas Retro, Houstonian, Mesa New Yorker, San Francisco, Santa Fe Savannah
- F – 4″ Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or Swinging Door.
- A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep)
- A – 10” Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings 3” deep or greater)
- A – Except for entries with Out-Swinging doors, the drop is a personal prefernce. Hint: The greater the drop = more energy savings but less interior light.
- C – For entries with low overhead clearance (low roof lines) please see items designated “Low Roof Line Entry Awning”
- D – Every awning is 4.5″ wider than the window/door size it is representing (B). This is for mounting purposes. (Example : 3” San Francisco is actually 40.5” wide)
- G – Valance Height (Residential = 6”, 7” / Commercial = 8”, 10”)
- E – Height Measurements INCLUDE Valance in the measurements for all awnings.