An irresistible touch of a golden era of architecture, the Bostonian Beauty-Mark Fixed Awning is a tip of the hat to the Federal architectural style of Boston, Massachusetts. This dome awning features sturdy, tight aluminum framework and a rounded vault body that complements classic design and ornate building touches. It will add grandeur to any opening, reflecting the elegant curvature of palladium and archway window designs. Customize your Bostonian awning with made-to-order colors, designs, and sizes.
Blue Bright, Blue Dusty, Brown, Burgundy, Forest, Gun Metal, Gray Light, Linen, Navy, Red Bright, Sage, Tan, Taupe, Terra Cotta, White, Yellow Light
3' Window (40.5" Wide x 31" High x 24" Projection), 4' Window (52.5" Wide x 33.25" High x 26.25" Projection), 5' Window (64.5" Wide x 39.25" High x 32.25" Projection), 6' Window (76.5" Wide x 45.25" High x 38.25" Projection)
No Valance, Sahara, Seashore, Nautica, Straight
- Bostonian Perfect Dome Fixed Awning
- Door/Window Style
- Beauty-Mark Brand by Awntech
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available Sizes:
- Width: 3 foot with 31 inch Height and 24 inch Projection
- Width: 4 foot with 33 inch Height and 26 inch Projection
- Width: 5 foot with 39 inch Height and 32 inch Projection
- Width: 6 foot with 45 inch Height and 38 inch Projection
- Aluminum frame
- Can withstand wind speeds up to 30 mph
- Beauty-Mark Brand
- Available Colors: Only the solid colors in the swatch tab
- 100% woven in solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns
- Treated with UV and water resistant coatings
- Prevent color fading and mildew
- Acrylic is the #1 one fabric of choice for outdoor weather endurance
- Designed for any wall application
- 100% assembled and ready to install
- Number of Installers Required: 2 or more (depending on width)
- Installation Clearance: The Height of the awning purchased
- Installation Time: About 1 hour
- Tools Required: electric drill, adjustable wrench, Philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, level, ladder
- Instruction Manual
- All the bars of the frame and the fabric
- Z-brackets for installation
- Installation anchors and bolts are not provided
n order to get full refund, please return the item(s) to us in their original packing in unopened and undamaged condition, with all original tags/labels attached along with proof of purchase within Seven (7) days from date of receipt of items(s) at your end
Shipping Policy. Domestic orders (within India) would be processed within 2 working days and shipped through a domestic courier company. Most orders are delivered within 10 days from the date of invoice.
Bostonian & Chicago
BOSTONIAN SERIES MEASURING REQUIREMENTS
- Hint if you wish to have your Bostonian awning come down over the window (A). Purchase one sie larger than your window size. this will require less overhead clearance(C).
- C – Bostonian Series awnings require a greater amount of overhead clearance (C) than other awnings. the formula for C is (E minus value for #1, #2 or #3 below).
- #1 A – 13” Maximum Drop (frame) Allowed for Window or in-swinging Door
- #2 A – 0” Maximum Drop Over Out- Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3′ deep)
- #3 A – 7” Maximum Drop Over Out- Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3′ deep or greater)
- D – Every awning is 4.5” winder than the window size it is representing. This is for mounting purposes. (Example 3′ Bostanian is actually 40.5” wide).
CHICAGO SERIES MEASURING REQUIREMENT
- C – Chicago Series awnings require agreater amount of overhead clearance than other awnings. The formula for C ic (E minus value for #4, #5 or #6 below)
- #4 F – 6” Minimum Mounting Space Required Above Window or in-swinging Door.
- #5 A – 13” Maximum Drop Allowed for Window or in-swing Door.
- #6 A – 0” Maximum Drops Over Out-Swinging Door (for awnings less than 3” deep).
- A – 7″ Maximum Drop Over Out-Swinging Door (For awnings 3′ deep or greater) (#6).
- D – Every awning is 4.5” wider than the window size it it representing. This is mounting is actually 40.5 purposes. (Example: 3 ” Chicago ” is actually 40.5 ” wide )